3 bedroom detached house for saleLapwing Grove, Stowmarket
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Detached House
- En-Suite To Master
- Garage With Annex Potential
- Modern Development
- Off Road Parking
We welcome to the market this well presented three bed detached house on the popular Cedars Park Development in Stowmarket. With modern accommodation throughout it is an ideal family home, therefore viewings on this property are highly recommended.
William H Brown are proud to present this three bed detached house in the well sought after town of Stowmarket. The property is situated on the popular Cedars Park Development and offers modern condition throughout. With a secluded rear garden and front looking over the fields the property is sat on a stand out location. Internally the downstairs layout consist of an open plan Kitchen/Diner, Living Room and WC. Upstairs layout consists of the Master Bedroom with En-suite, Family Bathroom and Bedrooms Two and Three. Externally there is a detached garage with annex potential, please call the office for further details.
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Door to front and doors to living room, kitchen/dining room, WC and storage cupboard. Radiator, carpeted flooring, power points and stairs to first floor.
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. Hand wash basin, WC, radiator, extractor fan and slate flooring.
Living Room 17' 3" x 9' 5" ( 5.26m x 2.87m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front and double glazed French door to rear garden. Radiator, power points, TV point, phone point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 8' 3" x 17' 3" MAX ( 2.51m x 5.26m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Sink and drainer with up and over tap. Voids for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Built-in gas oven and hob with extractor fan over and built-in fridge/freezer. Power points, phone point and radiator.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Plastered and coved ceiling with loft access. Double glazed window to rear. Overhead light fitting, power points and storage cupboard. Doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 3.81m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Carpeted flooring, radiator, power points and doors to walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
Plastered and coved ceiling with spot lighting. Double shower, WC, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. Double glazed window to front aspect. Part tiled decor, bath with shower over, WC, pedestal basin, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
Shingled area with path leading to front door. Soil area perfect for planting.
Brick walled garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decking area. Shed for storage and scattered planting.
Single garage with up and over door and off road parking to front.
Planning permission drawn up by vendor of conversion of the garage into a detached annex are available upon request. Please contact the office for further details.
Heading East bound on the A14 towards Stowmarket exiting at junction 50. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A1120 and at the next roundabout take the second exit onto Gun Cotton Way. At the next roundabout take the second exit to stay on Gun Cotton way. Turn right onto Lapwing Grove where the property can be found a short way down with for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778772.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.