2 bedroom apartment for saleOverstrand Road, Cromer
- GUIDE £260,000 - £280,000
- Ground Floor Apartment with Character
- Two Double Bedrooms & Summer Room
- Basement Level with Master Suite Potential
- Private Garden & Garage
A stunning & unique ground floor apartment with original character features including high ceilings & original tiled floors. Boasting ample living space throughout with two double bedrooms, summer room, contemporary kitchen & bathroom. There is a basement with potential, private garden & garage.
GUIDE £260,000 - £280,000
Trent House was originally built in the early 1900's and has been converted into beautiful apartments set on the outskirts of the lovely seaside town of Cromer and under two miles from the coastal village of Overstrand - a favourite of the late Sir Winston Churchill. Ideal for walkers and golfers as it is a stone's throw away from the cliff tops and Royal Cromer Golf Club.
This ground floor apartment oozes grandeur with high ceilings, original wooden floors and fireplaces. Consisting of a lovely good-sized lounge with patio doors leading to the private garden. There is a contemporary bathroom with underfloor heating. The two bedrooms are good-sized doubles, with the master leading into a summer room with plenty of light. The kitchen is also contemporary bringing the modern into the original, with stairs leading off to the basement and steps leading down to utility room and door out to the rear garden. The basement has plenty of potential with two rooms which could be easily converted into a further bedroom and en suite. To the outside, the private garden is of a very good size with a lovely brick and flint wall, mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and borders. There is a summer house, outside storage cupboard and gate to access the garage and parking.
This is without a doubt an exceptional apartment in a great location with no onward chain, it would make a great full time residence or holiday home due to it's location.
With an entrance door to the side aspect. Original tiled flooring. Stairs off.
With an entrance door. An area with original tiled flooring and the remainder is wooden flooring. Radiator and doors off.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' 9" max into bay ( 4.55m x 3.89m max into bay )
With a bay with three double glazed windows to the front aspect. Original wooden flooring. Original feature fireplace (not in use) from the 1900's. High ceilings and coving. Dimmer switch and radiator. Double doors opening to;
Summer Room 12' 5" x 4' 10" ( 3.78m x 1.47m )
With triple aspect windows to the side aspect overlooking the private garden. Exposed brick and flint walls. Oak wooden flooring and wall lights. Part sloped ceiling.
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.85m x 4.55m )
With double glazed French doors and two double glazed side panel windows to the side aspect overlooking the private garden. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Original wooden flooring. High ceilings, ceiling rose and coving. Wall lights and three radiators.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Slate colour gloss tiled flooring and part porcelain tiled walls. Heated towel rail and underfloor heating. High ceilings. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Original wooden flooring. Arch in wall where original chimney breast was. Built in storage cupboard and original shelving. High ceilings and radiator.
Contemporary Kitchen 14' x 7' 10" ( 4.27m x 2.39m )
With a range of fitted bespoke contemporary base units with encore solid surface over. One and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Oak wooden flooring and radiator. Two double glazed windows - one to the rear and one to the side aspects. Staircase with glass balustrade leading to the basement. Further steps down to;
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
With a range of fitted bespoke contemporary wall and base units with encore solid surface over. Space for fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted electric heater. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door into;
With a window to the side aspect and door with steps down leading to the private rear garden.
With steps leading down from the kitchen into an inner hallway. There are two rooms in the basement level - one would make an ideal master bedroom and the second room would make an ideal en suite bathroom.
Room 1 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
With a high level double glazed window to the side aspect. Lighting but no heating.
Room 2 8' x 7' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.18m )
With no window or heating.
With up and over door. Power and light.
On approach the property there is an iron gate and a pathway leading to the communal entrance door.
There is a good sized private garden to the side and rear of the property. Mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs, borders and mature trees. There is a lovely Norfolk brick and flint wall, patio area and summerhouse. There is an outside storage cupboard. A gate leads to the garage which has an area for parking in front of. A second gate gives access to Cliff Road.
Leasehold with a third (1/3) share of the freehold.
There are approx 960 years remaining on the lease. The service/maintenance charge is £300 per annum and there is no ground rent. You are able to sub-let the property and have pets in the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778781.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM103609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.