3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNapier Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £625,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSION STPP
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECPETION ROOMS
- BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
A good sized three bedroom detached bungalow with scope to extend further stpp. The property is situated in a highly sought-after location and is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Single glazed door to front, double glazed window to side.
Door, radiator, loft access, airing cupboard.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to side, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, coving, open plan to:
Dining Room 18' 2" x 13' 2" ( 5.54m x 4.01m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, door to side and garden, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiling.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, coving.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., radiator, built-in storage cupboard, vinyl floor, tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower and glass screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., vinyl floor.
Lawn with shrubs and plant borders, driveway parking.
A good sized rear garden with mature trees and shrubs, including a large apple tree and summer fruit bushes.
Double doors, power, courtesy door to garden.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading, after passing over the Wootten Way roundabout continue for a short distance turning second right into Highway Avenue, immediately after the garage. Napier Road will be found as the second turning on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778817.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.