3 bedroom terraced house for saleEllington Road, Feltham
Sold STC £335,000
- Chain free
- Mid terrace
- Two reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large rear garden
We are excited to welcome to the market this three double bedroom, mid terrace house in the ever so popular road Ellington Road, Lower Feltham.
***NO CHAIN, LARGE FAMILY HOME***
We are excited to welcome to the market this three double bedroom, mid terrace house in the ever so popular road Ellington Road, Lower Feltham. On the ground floor the property is complimented by a generously sized kitchen with ample fitted units, one of two family bathrooms and two reception rooms, one of which has patio doors leading to a approx. 70ft + garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area. On the first floor the spacious ambiance continues, with two larger than average double bedrooms and the second family bathroom which benefits from a newly fitted four piece suit. Finally this house is complimented by a large loft extension giving you the benefit of a third double bedroom. Additionally, to the front of the property you have off street parking for two cars which is accessible via a dropped kerb.
This property is in need of a little TLC here and there however to the right buyer can be made into a beautiful loving home. Ellington Road is on the boarders of Ashford and Sunbury however only a short commute to Feltham high street giving you access to unlimited shops, busses and most importantly Feltham over ground station which can get you into waterloo in approx. 25 mins - Viewing highly advised
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43778862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL105292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.