5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley, Elson Road Ellesmere SY12 9EU
Sold STC £275,000
- Edwardian semi-detached family home
- Edge of town location with rural views
- 5 Bedrooms, master En-suite , 3 receptions,
- Part hardwood/uPVC glazing, gas fired central heating
- Good sized parking area, mature gardens.
- EPC Rating (E) ' 47'
An Edwardian semi detached family home set over 3 floors situated on the edge of the market town of Ellesmere. Offering flexible accommodation with many original features retained and stripped pine doors throughout. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating, partial double glazing and gardens to the rear with views over fields.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6534572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.