4 bedroom detached house for saleFulbridge Road, Peterborough
- Individually Built House
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Detached Four Double Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- Close To Itter Park
*Individually Built House
*Driveway With Ample Parking
*En Suite To Master Bedroom
*Detached Four Double Bedrooms
*Separate Dining Room
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Close To Itter Park
Door to front, stairs to first floor and built in cloaks cupboard.
Low level WC, corner hand wash basin and double glazed window to side.
11'10" x 16'9" (3.61n x 5.11m). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fireplace and double doors leading to dining room.
9'10" x 16'3" (3.00m x 4.95m). Sliding doors to garden, radiator and door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast room
16'3" x 8'7" (4.96m x 2.62m). Range of wall and base units, gas point, electric point, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, PVCu double glazed window to side, window to rear and door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard, PVCu window to rear.
16'8" x 12'9" (5.08 x 3.89). Two built in double wardrobes, radiator and PVCu window to rear.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising of a corner shower, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and PVCu window to side.
10'7" x 13'2" (3.23 x 4.01). PVCu window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
9'10" x 12'4 (3.00m x 3.76m). PVCu window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
10'2" x 7'11" (3.10m x 2.41m). PVCu window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal sink, low level WC, radiator, window to rear and bath with mains shower over and folding shower screen.
The front has a tarmac driveway for ample parking. The rear garden has a paved area leading to the rear of the garage with lawn, plants, shrubs and trees. The garage is larger than a single garage with electric points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43780329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.