2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Johns Road, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- No chain
- Close to town
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000. Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this two bedroomed, mid terraced property, with gas central heating and double glazing.The property is situated giving access to Barnsley town centre and will require some cosmetic upgrading.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this two bedroomed, mid terraced property, with gas central heating and double glazing.The property is situated giving access to Barnsley town centre and will require some cosmetic upgrading. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door.
With a radiator and staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 7" into recess ( 3.68m x 3.53m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail, feature fire place housing the gas fire and there is a front facing double glazed bow window.
Dining Room 15' 4" into recess x 14' ( 4.67m into recess x 4.27m )
With a dado rail, picture rail, rear facing double glazed entrance door, feature fire place housing the gas fire and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.65m )
With a range of wall and base units finished in oak effect, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With a spindled balustrade.
Bedroom One 15' 1" into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.60m into recess x 3.71m )
There is a dado rail to half height, lobby, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 7' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.24m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle, tiling to the floor, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a forecourt and a rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43780779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.