2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Boston
Sold STC £75,000
- WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN & GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A competitively priced and very well presented 2 bedroom terraced family home situated with close proximity to Boston Town Centre and its amenities. The property in brief comprises a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms and fully enclosed rear garden.
WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This 2 bedroom family home is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities including supermarkets, train and bus stations and local restaurants.
Internal viewing is essential.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, built-in understairs cupboard, doorway to: -
Dining Room 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, doorway to Kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.34m x 1.78m )
A fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units with double glazed window to the side, internal door to Rear Lobby, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine.
With double glazed door to rear garden, further internal door to Bathroom, space inset for fridge freezer.
Ground Floor Bathroom 5' 8" x 5' 11" ( 1.73m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiling to walls.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Dining Room and loft access. Doors opening to Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail, coving to ceiling, radiator, Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" maximum x 8' 5" ( 3.25m maximum x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler and radiator.
The property is accessed via a shared access way which leads to further gated access to the rear garden.
The rear garden comprises a hardstanding area opening to a generous area of lawn which is fully fence panel enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43780809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.