3 bedroom detached house for saleNew Cut, Great Bentley, Colchester
- Brand New Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- Popular Village Location
- Viewing Advised
This brand new detached family home is situated within walking distance of local shops, village green and mainline train station. The property benefits from cloakroom, two receptions, three bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, south facing rear garden and off road parking.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.00m max x 3.53m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising range of eye and base level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, single oven and hob with extractor hood over, cupboard housing gas combi boiler, radiator, double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to rear.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors giving access to rear garden, radiator.
Study 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.90m )
Two double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Four piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, radiator, downlighters, double glazed window to rear.
There is a lawned front garden with paved pathway. There is a block paved driveway to one side providing off road parking for approximately two cars. Side access to rear.
The rear garden is south facing and comprises of lawn and patio areas with outside light and tap.
Proceed away from Colchester along the A133 towards Brightlingsea/Wivenhoe, continue following the A133 for approximately 7.5 miles through the village of Elmstead Market and towards Frating, turn right onto Great Bentley Road/B1029, turn left onto Thorrington Road, turn right onto Plough Road, turn left onto New Cut.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.