5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Way, Beckenham, Kent
- Outstanding detached house
- Exceptional plot in prime location
- Five generous bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Magnificent main living room
- Large bespoke kitchen/dining room
- Wide frontage with ample parking
- Beautiful landscaped garden
Magnificent detached family home on one of the best residential roads in the area with an exceptionally large plot, rarely found so close to central Beckenham. Beautifully landscaped garden enjoys the best of the afternoon sunshine. Fabulous accommodation of generous proportions with 9.5m x 7.8m (31ft x 26ft) main living room, impressive bespoke kitchen with dining area and utility room. Five bedrooms including wonderful master suite with dressing room, three bathrooms and possible scope for loft conversion. Presented to high standard with quality fittings, large garage and garden room.
Property ref: 121_752_3823081
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43781229.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3823081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.