3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Edward Avenue, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
Sold STC £220,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Rear Garden with Decking & Gazebo
- Off Road Parking for Three to Four Cars
- Downstairs Bathroom with Upstairs En-Suite
- Redecorated Throughout
Situated in the popular village of Wickham market is this stunning THREE BEDROOM semi-detached house. The property has been redecorated through out and offers a LARGE REAR GARDEN complete with decking and gazebo.
Wickham Market is a bustling, thriving community close to the River Deben within the Suffolk Coastal Heritage area, approximately fifteen miles north-east of Ipswich, and just a couple of miles from Campsea Ashe railway station.
The centre of this large village offers convenient parking, a wide variety of shops with everything from flowers to food and fashion, as well as a choice of places to eat. Within a ten-mile radius can be found the attractions of Easton Farm Park, the Snape Maltings, Framlingham Castle and Sutton Hoo.
Replacement double glazed entrance door, replacement double glazed windows to front and side aspect, entrance door leading to:-
Stairs to first floor landing
Lounge / Diner 24' x 15' 1" narrowing to 9' 11" ( 7.32m x 4.60m narrowing to 3.02m )
Replacement double glazed window to front aspect, two fire place insets, one could be converted into an open fireplace if required, inset shelving and display area, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.79m )
Replacement double glazed window and door to rear aspect, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over, adjoining work surfaces, under cupboards and doors with matching base units, integral double electric oven, gas hob over, space for fridge freezer and dish washer, tiled flooring.
Space for washing machine, wall mounted combi boiler.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising of; enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, vanity unit with under cupboards and matching wall mounted units, low level WC, towel rail.
Stairs rising from hall, replacement double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" narrowing to 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m narrowing to 3.53m x 2.72m )
Replacement double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, three piece suite comprising off: shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, laminate flooring and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 3" Max ( 3.86m x 2.51m Max )
Replacement double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
Replacement double glazed window to rear aspect.
Open plan to allow Off Road Parking for three to four cars, paved and shingled, gate access to rear garden.
Enclosed by mature conifers and trellised fencing, mainly laid to lawn, slightly raised at the back with flowers and shrubs, decking and gazebo, built in cupboard for tumble dryer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43782795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.