2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Lane West, Tipton
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Two Double bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Driveway For Ample Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage To The Rear Of The Property
- No Upward Chain
- Suitable For Investors And First Time Buyers
- Within Proximity To Local Amenities And Transport Links
A spacious semi detached property benefiting from two double bedrooms, a well presented lounge to the front of the property with ample off road parking and a detached garage to the rear. This property benefits from no upward chain and is perfect for investors and first time buyers
A spacious semi detached property benefiting from two double bedrooms, a well presented lounge to the front of the property with ample off road parking and a detached garage to the rear. This property benefits from no upward chain and is perfect for investors and first time buyers, also within proximity to local amenities and transport links.
Viewing by appointment only. Please call 01384238779 to book your viewing
Front Of The Property
Driveway for ample off road parking leading to the property entrance and access to :-
Lounge 11' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.43m x 4.06m )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window, fire place and electric fire, central heating radiator and TV point
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating, sink and drainer, oven with overhead extractor fan, central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window and access to pantry
First Floor landing with loft access and doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Spacious double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.18m x 2.87m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with bath, mixer taps and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, central heating boiler and double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Patio area leading to the lawned family garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43782813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.