3 bedroom detached house for saleTurners Green, Upper Bucklebury, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
- 2659 Square feet/ 247 square meters
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bath/ shower rooms
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Drawing room with woodburner
- Family room/guest bedroom
- Impressive reception hall
- Utility room
- Two garden stores
- Level secure gardens
A stunning contemporary family home finished to exacting standards and in a lovely semi rural location.
The house is particularly impressive, from the moment you walk into the double height hall which is glazed to full height to the front elevation. There is a large dual aspect drawing room to one side with wood flooring and a woodburning stove.
The kitchen is exactly what modern buyers seek, being a combination of stylish contemporary kitchen area with glossy units and integrated appliances, a family area that fits a large l shaped sofa for chilling out and a dining area.
The ground floor is completed by a separate family room or guest bedroom, shower room and utility.
On the first floor is a large galleried landing, a roomy master bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The house sits privately in a good plot with a deep frontage and in pretty common land just outside the village of Bucklebury.
EPC Band : D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43782941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEB130474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.