4 bedroom detached house for saleMarigold Way, Shirley Oaks Village, Shirley, Surrey
- Splendid 4 bedroom detached home
- 3 receptions
- Off-road parking
- Village style living close to amenities
- Sought after location in popular development
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Have you ever wanted to live in a setting that will make all your friends green with envy? Searching for your next home is very important with many factors to consider throughout the process, as this will be where you see your family grow and develop over the coming years. Imagine finding a house that would allow you to do just that - we think you have!This property combines many themes associated with this age of house in such an attractive way, making it possibly one of the most stunning in Shirley Oaks Village. Once you’ve arrived here you really get a sense of its size and will be itching to get in You can entertain friends and family in the spacious lounge or the dining area, which has doors leading to the rear garden. When the weather is cold you can snuggle up in the lounge with a good book. In addition there is a family room which could be used as a fifth bedroom. If this is not enough you have a cloakroom for added convenience.This is a home for all seasons. In the summer you can picture yourself enjoying a glass of wine (or maybe even a barbecue) with your friends as you all appreciate the delightful surroundings. Furthermore, you will enjoy the added benefit of off-road parking. This home is also ideally situated for renowned local schools, and Shirley, West Wickham and East Croydon have an excellent range of amenities. Please do not miss out - call now!
What the Owner says:
This has been an ideal family home for us for the past 11 years. We were immediately struck by the peaceful location and the size of the rooms and the house itself.The location is great too as it's only a short walk to the Wickham Road which has many shops and bus routes into Croydon and Bromley. We feel sad to be leaving as we have made many good friends, however we are sure that the new owners will love living here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'6 x 10'4 (5.34m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 20'1 x 11'6 (6.13m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 9'6 (3.46m x 2.90m)
- Family Room: 16'10 x 8'3 (5.13m x 2.52m)
- Cloak Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 10'7 (3.81m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 8'7 (4.42m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 9'5 up to fitted wardrobes (3.23m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'5 x 7'10 (2.87m x 2.39m)
- Rear Garden
- Drive way
- Cloak Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43783464.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21707020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.