Studio flat for saleTrivelles London Gatwick,Crawley, RH11
- 25.75 Sq M ( 277.17 Sq Ft)
- Expected to complete End of April 2017
- Modern, contemporary and fully-furnished serviced apartment in extremely well- connected location
- 2% p.a profit paid during refurbishment period on the paid amount
- Minutes drive away from the Manor Royal Business District, the biggest business park in South East
- 7% Rent Guarantee for 3 yrs then 8% for the following 2 yrs
- Rental protected by UK Insurance
- First Year Rental in Advance thereafter quaterly in earrers
- Free Resale services after year 10 (No Buy Back)
- £300 documentation fee is also charged to the buyers for handling the sale
Trivelles London Gatwick Serviced Apartment - Luxury Studio
Invest in a fantastic collection of modern serviced apartments located only 10 minutes away from London Gatwick airport.
Why Invest In Serviced Apartments?
SERVICE APARTMENT DEMAND
Short-term thinking, long-term rewards. For investors and landlords, there are clear long-term rewards in the world of short-term rental accommodation. Cities that embrace the flexibility of models like serviced apartments will reap the economic rewards.
Please see attached brochures for more information.
PAYMENT PLAN (CASH)
Reservation WITHIN 7 DAYS 12%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m72-y5y4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.