3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWray Court, Beaumont Park, Lancaster
Under Offer £140,000
- AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN
- SITUATED IN VERY POPULAR BEAUMONT PARK
- CLOSE TO A6 AND THE NEW M6-HEYSHAM LINK ROAD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM & DINING KITCHEN
- PARKING SPACE AND VISITORS PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- ENERGY RATING D
Situated on the popular Beaumont Park residential area this property is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ticking off lots of buyer 'must-haves' including a good sized dining kitchen, parking space, conservatory and gardens to front and rear, to name just a few.
In brief the property comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen Diner and Conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, including two doubles and a third single bedroom plus a bathroom.
We urge you to book a viewing today, we'd love to show you around.
Energy Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43783938.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.