2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £220,000
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Ideal First Time Buy property
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Central location
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 22ft Lounge/Diner
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* Ideal First Time Buy property
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Central location
* En-suite to master bedroom
* 22ft Lounge/Diner
GROUND FLOOR FLAT
Boiler cupboard, radiator.
5.41m x 2.87m (17'9" x 9'5"). Window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
3.07m x 3.15m (10'1" x 10'4"). Window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, window to rear, radiator.
6.71m x 5.38m (22' x 17'8"). Bay window to front, window to front, two radiators, door to:
2.87m x 1.80m (9'5" x 5'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob, pull out extractor hood.
24hr secure intercom system, communal entry hall, to the rear of the property is a parking space for one vehicle, several visitor bays for parking, a communal garden.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43784196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.