3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTowthorpe Road, Haxby, York
Guide Price £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £265,000 to £275,000
- Extended Semi-Detached Period Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious 25' Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Immaculately Landscaped Gardens With Bar
- Popular Haxby Location
1930's SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITH EXTENDED KITCHEN DINER, TWO BATHROOMS, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH BAR - This 1930's traditional semi-detached home has been extended and modernised to include a spacious kitchen diner, stylish bathroom and beautiful rear garden with outside bar...
Towthorpe Road is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This 1930's traditional semi-detached home has been extended and modernised by the current owners to include a spacious kitchen diner with feature multi burner, stylish bathroom suite and master bedroom with en suite wash room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with feature open fire, 25" kitchen diner with french doors to rear garden and downstairs bathroom. To the first floor is a landing leading to a master bedroom with en suite wash room, a double bedroom and stylish bathroom suite. To the second floor is a further double bedroom with velux window to rear elevation. Externally to the front is a gravelled driveway with paved patio and planted shrubs. To the rear is an impressive landscaped garden with paved patio seating area and a variety of attractive planted shrubs, outside bar with TV point, power and light supply, bbq seating area and children's play area, lawned garden with raised decking seating area and further sheltered seating area with lighting. With upvc double glazing where stated and central heating, this skillfully extended family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Accessed via a double glazed front door, with stairs rising to first floor and door to:
Living Room 13' 6" into bay x 13' 3" into alcove ( 4.11m into bay x 4.04m into alcove )
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature open fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Door to:
Kitchen 25' 10" x 15' 5" ( 7.87m x 4.70m )
A spacious family kitchen diner with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer and plumbing for both washing machine and a dishwasher. Multifuel burner with back boiler, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed French doors to garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom
The original tiled bathroom with bath, wash hand basin and a W,C. With a double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and stairs to second floor. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator. Door to:
En-Suite Wash Room
With wash hand basin and a W.C. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" plus wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 2.54m plus wardrobe x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and built in wardrobes housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.69m )
On the second floor, this double bedroom has a Velux window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance landscaped garden which has been paved with a variety of attractive shrubs. A shared driveway to the side provides off street parking and access to the rear.
The rear garden has the wow factor with an immaculately landscaped garden. Offering lawn, Indian stone patio, BBQ area and children's play area. There is also a sheltered seating area with power all complemented by a variety of mature flowers, plants and shrubs and solar lighting.
Outdoor Bar 17' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.59m )
A fantastic converted entertaining room with bar, beer fridge, television point and lighting.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43784616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.