2 bedroom apartment for sale58 The Old Meadow, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury
Sold STC £77,500
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Secure communal entrance and entryphone system
- Spacious Reception Hall with Cloaks Cupboard
- Lovely open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Range of contemporary units with appliances
- Two Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower
- Fitted carpets
- Allocated Parking Space
- ** £1,000 incentive towards white goods **
PART OWN YOUR HOME **£1000 incentive and carpets included**
FABULOUS SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY - This lovely two bedroom `Doddington design’ apartment has been constructed by reputable national house builders David Wilson Homes and is finished to a high standard of specification. Offered for sale on the Shared Ownership Scheme which enables purchasers to start with owning 25% of the property and paying a monthly rental on the other 75% and the ability to staircase out to 100% ownership over a period of time. We have been advised the 25% Monthly rental will be £283.59
Communal Entrance door with entryphone system to COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL . Personal entrance door opening to
RECEPTION HALL with large cloaks/storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lovely Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen - 5.72m max x 4.11m (18'9 max x 13'6 ) - A lovely light room with two windows overlooking the front. Lounge Area with TV and telephone points, radiator. Kitchen which is attractively fitted with cream high gloss fronted units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer taps set into base cupboard. Further range of cupboards and drawers with round edge worksurfaces over and having integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer with matching facia panels and space and plumbing for washing machine. Inset 4 ring hob unit with extractor hood over and double oven and grill beneath, matching eye level wall cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - 3.10m max x 2.95m max. (10'2 max x 9'8 max.) - A lovely room with window overlooking the rear. Fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, TV aerial point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 2.95m x 2.57m max (9'8 x 8'5 max) - With window overlooking the rear, fitted double wardrobe, TV and telephone points, radiator.
Bathroom - with suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, direct mixer shower unit over, wash hand basin and WC suite. Complimentary tiling to half height, heated towel rail/radiator.
Outside - Allocated parking space.
Tenure - We are advised the properties are Leasehold and subject to an estimated monthly Service Charge of approximately £67.79 and monthly ground rent of £25. We would recommend this is clarified during pre-contract enquiries.
Mortgage Services - We offer a no obligation mortgage service through Morland Potter Financial. Telephone our Office for further details.
Monks for themselves and for the vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that:
These particulars provide a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
All descriptions, dimensions and distances are approximate, references to state and condition, relevant permissions for use and occupation and other details are provided in good faith and believed to be correct.
No person in the employment of Monks has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Electrics and other appliances mentioned in these particulars have not been tested by Monks. Therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26449887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monks Estate & Letting Agents, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.