3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitechapel Road, Cleckheaton
- Ideal For First Time Buyer / Downsizers
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Deceptively Spacious Acccmodation
- Modern Spec Kitchen And Bathroom
- Lounge with Separate Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC DG
- Small Garden To Front, Rear Enclosed Garden
- EPC Rating E
Well presented three bedroom deceptively spacious end terrace property situated in this very popular location. Handily situated for the well regarded Whitechapel Primary School. The house also offers easy access for the M62 and motorway network. Comprises: lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom. The house benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas central heating and has a garden plot to the rear. Epc rating E.
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 5.1m x 3.7m (16'8" x 12'1" ) - Having feature fireplace and inset fire.
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.1m x 2.9m (16'8" x 9'6" ) - With a modern range of wall and base units with complementary worktop, one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob plus extractor. Plumbing for auto washer and integral dishwasher.
Bedroom One - 5.1m x 2.1m (16'8" x 6'10" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.7m x 2.6m (12'1" x 8'6" ) - Dual aspect room providing excellent natural light.
Bedroom Three - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2" ) -
Bathroom - Three piece modern white suite including P shaped bath with glazed shower screen with shower extension over, WC and sink.
Tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Outside - The property has a small garden to the front with an enclosed garden to the rear. There is a driveway to the side of the house which can be used for occasional parking although the right of access to the rear garage at the back has to be maintained at all times.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43787130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26449981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.