2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitechapel Road, Cleckheaton
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS!
- Excellent Opportunity To Get On Property Ladder
- Well Presented End Terraced House
- Offers TWO Bedrooms, Lounge with KitchenArea
- Modern Bathrooom, Upvc DG & GCH
- Small Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC D
Well presented two bedroom end terrace house which is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or those looking to DOWNSIZE. Handily situated or the local amenities , schools and motorways the property offers an excellent opportunity to get on to the property ladder with little upfront costs. Comprising of a lounge with modern fitted kitchen area, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom. Benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating and a garden. EPC D.
Lounge With Kitchen Area - 5.3m x 4.5m max (17'4" x 14'9" max) - Useful understairs storage cupboard. Kitchen has a range of wall and base units, complementary worktops and one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap. Electric oven and four ring gas hob plus extractor. Plumbing for auto washer.
Bedroom One - 3.5m x 2.3m (11'5" x 7'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.2m x 2.9m (10'5" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - Three piece modern white suite including P shaped bath and shower extension and glazed shower screen over, WC and sink. Tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Outside - Small enclosed garden area to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43787937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26450032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.