3 bedroom bungalow for saleRustington, West Sussex
- Detached bungalow close to the foreshore
- Sought-after cul-de-sac location
- 3 double bedrooms
- Cloakroom : Bathroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- 18'5 Sitting Room with patio doors
- Westerly facing rear garden
- Requires modernisation and redecoration
- Integral garage plus ample parking to front
- No ongoing chain.
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this spacious detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac location close to the seafront and is considered ideal for retired/semi-retired persons looking for a bit of peace and quiet by the sea.
The property comprises a generously sized entrance hallway with storage cupboards, a cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and 18'5 sitting room with patio doors and both overlooking the westerly facing rear garden.
There are three double bedrooms with bedroom 3 having built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The property does require modernisation and updating but we feel provides a blank canvas for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a property in a superb position.
The mature gardens are a lovely feature and mainly lawned, of good size and having westerly aspect to the rear. The front garden also has ample space for parking and provides access to the integral garage.
The property is also offered with the benefit of being chain free.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and position and to avoid disappointment.
4.17m x 2.72m
3.6m x 2.51m
2.4m x 1.65m
6.02m x 2.64m
2.03m x 1.1m
5.61m x 4.6m
3.43m x 3.33m
4.17m x 3.15m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43788855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS150335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.