3 bedroom cottage for saleUttoxeter Road, Hilton, Derby
- Refurbished Character Property
- Popular Location
- Three Bedroom
- Bathroom and En Suite
- Double Garage
- Downstairs WC
A unique opportunity to purchase this refurbished character property set in the popular village location of Hilton. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, cloakroom, refitted kitchen/diner, lounge, upstairs bathroom, en suite, garden, double garage and offers no chain...
A unique opportunity to purchase this refurbished character property set in the popular village location of Hilton. The Old Headmaster's House is part of the Old School development in Hilton and dates back to circa 1850. The property briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway, a newly re-fitted through kitchen diner, lounge, downstairs cloakroom with wc, landing, three bedrooms, an en suite shower room, refitted four piece bathroom suite, a lovely garden with patio area and a double garage. Viewings are highly recommended.
Having a traditional wooden door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, burglar alarm panel, telephone point, solid oak wood flooring, stairs leading to the first floor and doors to the cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner.
15' 0'' x 13' 0'' (4.57m x 3.96m) Max - Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, feature coal effect living flame gas fire with a cast iron and tiled surround and a wooden mantle over, radiator, television point, telephone point, wall lighting, solid oak wood flooring and fitted cupboard inset to the side of the chimney arch with integrated down lighting.
Having a double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, wall mounted hand wash basin, low level W.C, radiator, extractor fan, down lighting and tiled flooring.
16'3 x 14'11 - A refitted spacious kitchen diner having double glazed windows to the front, side and rear elevations, range of wall and base units, granite work surface over, granite splash backs, one and a half times bowl ceramic sink with, drainer and mixer tap, space for free standing range cooker, fitted hood extractor fan,integrated washing machine, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, under stairs storage cupboard, porcelain tiles with under floor heating, spot lights and door leading out to the garden.
Having a radiator, smoke alarm, down lighting, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
15' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.59m x 3.93m) Max
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator, television point and door to en suite.
Having three piece suite comprising; vanity hand wash basin with fitted cabinet under, low level W.C, double fitted shower cubicle with rain effect direct shower over, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
7' 6'' x 15' 0'' (2.28m x 4.57m) Max
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, skylight to the rear elevation, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator and television point.
9' 7'' x 10' 7'' (2.92m x 3.22m) Max
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
5' 7'' x 12' 1'' (1.70m x 3.68m) Max
Having a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, feature four piece suite comprising; pedestal hand wash basin, high level W.C, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower head, bidet feature cast iron fireplace, radiator, extractor fan, half height tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Having to the front of the property a beautifully presented and well maintained garden, mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio and pathway leading from the cast iron entrance gate, variety of well established flower and shrubbery beds laid with pebbles and soil, small vegetable plots, integrated patio lighting situated around the outside dining area, mature trees and bushes, outside tap, outside lighting, fence, wall and hedge boundaries and feature wooden storm porch situated to the front door. In the communal courtyard there is a double garage having a remote operated up and over electric garage door to the front elevation, power, lighting, additional storage built into the eaves and outside lighting with sensors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.