2 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Marys Street, Manchester, M15
Sold by Us
- Stunning award winning Church conversion
- Unique features with a great mix of old and new
- Great location close to the City centre
- Amazing architecturally designed space always feels special
- Luxury fixtures and fittings add that little something special
- Grand entertaining area great for dinner parties
- Convenient for shops, restaurants and bars and a great lifestyle
- Well thought out accommodation with loads of living space.
- Rare outside area providing space for BBQ etc
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom apartment in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of Manchester City Centre local amenities and public transport links.
This beautiful and ornate property is bursting with period features specifically unique to the character of the converted development. The 1229 sq ft apartment is set over four floors with a centre piece kitchen dining area which is adorned by a double height beamed ceiling and private access entry. The high specification accommodation is presented in immaculate condition and briefly comprises: modern integrated kitchen with raised dining area and WC to the ground level, mezzanine living room to the first floor, double bedroom and bathroom suite to the second floor, and further double bedroom with en-suite shower room to the top floor. There is permit & visitor parking and stunning communal areas with many original elements. Subject to Contract. EPC Rating - E.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43789302.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oa4-aaaj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.