3 bedroom house for saleArbour Square, London, E1
- Fine Grade II Listed Georgian House
- Arranged Over Four-Storeys
- Self-Contained Basement Flat
- South-Facing Garden
- Centrally Located for City & Canary Wharf
- Overlooking Arbour Square Gardens
This impressive Grade II Listed Georgian house is arranged over four storeys to include a self-contained one bedroom flat. This fine period home spans 1387 sq. ft., comprising of three double bedrooms (could be used as a four/five bedroom house), two receptions to include a bright first floor drawing room with full-length original windows overlooking the leafy square gardens, bathroom, kitchen and a separate studio flat on the lower ground floor. The property also benefits from a delightful south-facing garden. This attractive terrace is positioned on this quiet turning with a splendid outlook and makes for a great purchase for a family looking for a period home with flexible living accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW150875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.