3 bedroom cottage for saleJubilee Cottages, St. Stephens, Saltash
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Cottage
- Excellent Sized Southerly facing Garden
- Larger Than Average Single Garage.
- Separate Living Room and Dining Room
- Popular Residential Area
A charming three bedroom cottage on the outskirts of Saltash, well presented throughout with many character features which includes a porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen & bathroom. The property also benefits from a large, tastefully landscaped, south facing garden with a large single garage.
This beautifully presented end terraced cottage lies on the outskirts of Saltash Close to St. Stephens Church and the riverside village of Forder. Although benefiting from an edge of town location, this property is still within easy reach of a local pub, bus route, school and shop. The accommodation is well presented throughout. The ground floor includes an entrance hall, good size lounge, dining room and separate fitted kitchen with three good size bedrooms and an attractive bathroom to the first floor. Another true selling feature of the property is the rear garden which is considerably larger than average for the size of the property and is fully landscaped with a southerly aspect and a larger than average single garage. Any buyer looking for charm and character in a three bedroom property should contact Fox & Sons for an early viewing.
This beautifully presented end terraced cottage lies on the outskirts of Saltash close to St. Stephens Church and the riverside village of Forder. Whilst benefiting from an edge of town location, this property is still within easy reach of a local pub, bus route, school and shop. The accommodation is well presented throughout. The ground floor includes an entrance hall, good size lounge, dining room and separate fitted kitchen with three good size bedrooms and an attractive bathroom to the first floor. Another true selling feature of the property is the rear garden which is considerably larger than average for the size of the property and is fully landscaped with a southerly aspect and a larger than average single garage.
This entrance hall is light and airy with stairs leading to the first floor landing. There is a single glazed window into the living room, laminate flooring and a radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor and further door's leading into:-
Lounge 14' 8" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.47m max x 4.06m max )
A large neutrally decorated lounge with a window to the front of the property. There is a radiator, laminate flooring and large under stairs cupboard.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
The separate dining room has a rear facing window overlooking the rear garden with ample space for dining table and chairs. .
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
The delightful fitted kitchen consists of matching wall and base unit and a double circular sink. There is a single glazed window to the rear of the property. There is also a gas hob, electric cooker and cooker hood, space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. There is also a double glazed door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The light and airy landing consist of stairs from the ground floor entrance hall, loft access and an airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Master Bedroom 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
The master bedroom is a good sized double with window overlooking the front elevation. There is also a built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 9" into door ( 3.07m x 2.97m into door )
The second bedroom is also a double with a window overlooking the rear garden, and a radiator.
Third Bedroom 7' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.18m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom is a large single with a window to the front of the property.
The family bathroom consists of an obscured glassed double glazed window to the rear of the property. There is a wash hand basin, WC, corner bath with shower over. There is also a radiator and shaving point.
This stunning south facing garden consists of steps down to decking. From there a path leads to the grassed area with beautiful flower beds with mature shrubs and trees. There is also gate access leading to off road parking and garage area.
Garage 18' 7" x 14' 8" ( 5.66m x 4.47m )
This larger than average garage has power and a single up and over door with plenty of space for a vehicle and workshop area. There is also single parking in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43789461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS101950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.