4 bedroom detached house for saleChaukers Crescent, Lowestoft
- Detached Family Home
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- Extremely Well Presented
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME located in the sought after area of Carlton Colville, this extremely well presented detached house offers four/five bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, utility room, enclosed rear garden and off-road parking to the front.
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME located in the sought after area of Carlton Colville, this extremely well presented detached house offers four/five bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, utility room, enclosed rear garden and off-road parking to the front. We would highly recommend viewings to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
UPVC double glazed door and window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Living Area 14' 5" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.39m max x 3.84m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, electric fireplace, radiator.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors, fitted carpet, radiator.
Study/ Playroom/ Bedroom Five 11' 8" x 8' 6" into recess ( 3.56m x 2.59m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 15' 9" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 2.67m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, under stairs cupboard, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
Fitted base units, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Stairs leading up from the entrance hall, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.84m max x 3.73m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, fully tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, television point, loft access, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" into recess x 8' 9" into recess ( 2.77m into recess x 2.67m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap over, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Concrete and shingle area providing off-road driveway parking with mature plants.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, timber shed and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43789545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.