3 bedroom terraced house for saleArboretum Avenue, Lincoln
Withdrawn from Market
- SPACIOUS THREE STOREY MID-TERRACED HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN AND UTILITY WC
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO THE ARBORETUM, COUNTY HOSPITAL AND CITY CENTRE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT
This is a SPACIOUS THREE STOREY MID-TERRACED HOME, conveniently located close to The Arboretum, Lincoln County Hospital and Lincoln city centre. The accommodation comprises of; Living Room, Dining Room, MODERN KITCHEN and Utility WC. To the First Floor there is a LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM and Double Bedroom with Two Further Double Bedrooms on the Second Floor. Outside to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance courtyard. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating throughout and is being offered For Sale with added benefit of having NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Call Colonia Estate Agents to arrange your viewing on 01522 527000!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43790409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7044005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.