3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolsey Close, Worcester, WR4
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Much improved By The Current Owner
- Ample Parking Plus Garage
- Recently Built Conservatory
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- EPC: E
** ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY CJ HOLE: ** Three bedroom semi-detached home located to the East of the City Centre occupying a larger than average plot with garage and ample parking to the front.
The property has recently been updated and modernised by the current owners and now offers living room with feature fireplace, door leading to recently built conservatory offering useful dining space, downstairs bathroom with three piece suite including corner bath, newly fitted kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, secured passageway provides access to the garage that widens allowing plenty of room to house a car plus storage and work area.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite.
To the rear of the property the enclosed garden has initial patio area with steps leading to lawn area with borders and enclosed by wooden fencing.
The property benefits further from double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43791498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.