2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHillcrest Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £285,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Double garage & off road parking
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located within the North-West area of Bexhill, situated within 0.1 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities. The property benefits from having off road parking and a double garage. Viewing advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located within the North-West area of Bexhill, situated approximately 0.3 miles from Bexhill Acadamey and within 0.1 miles of local shops, bus routes and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having a off road parking and a double garage. Viewing comes strongly recommended.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, loft access, a built in cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 18' x 12' 4" ( 5.49m x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, an open fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 10' max ( 3.73m max x 3.05m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink drainer, a double electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, an integral fridge, an integral freezer, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect and a double glazed door to the side.
(Restricted head height) Having plumbing for a washing machine and the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 13' 11" ( 3.73m x 4.24m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed french doors leading out to the balcony and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, WC and a towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43791654.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.