2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThe Oval, North Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £115,000
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Enjoying a larger than average plot with potential to extend
- Ample parking and detached garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW STANDING WITHIN A GENEROUS PLOT. Offered for sale with no upward chain. Located within an established residential area of North Anston having a handful of shops with further supermarkets and other amenities in nearby Dinnington.
Enjoying an enviable plot with potential to extend is this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. Worthy of an early inspection to reveal the good sized accommodation comprising, entrance hall, kitchen, conservatory, lounge, two bedrooms and shower room. Driveway to the side provides ample parking space with garden to the front and gardens to the rear which are not overlooked.
Double glazed entrance door and double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 4" into recess ( 5.46m x 3.45m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and fire place with gas fire and back boiler.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and double glazed door.
Conservatory 17' 6" x 7' 10" max ( 5.33m x 2.39m max )
Upvc construction with central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 6" to front wardrobes ( 3.73m x 2.90m to front wardrobes )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and built in fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising of a shower enclosure with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Garden to the front with driveway to the side allowing parking for several cars. The rear of the bungalow has a low maintenance paved area and a further lawned garden and greenhouse. The garden is not directly overlooking enjoying some degree of privacy.
Detached garage with power and light.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43791687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.