1 bedroom flat for saleSt John's Hill Grove, Battersea, London, SW11
Under Offer £549,950
- A desirable ground floor Victorian conversion flat
- Well balanced accommodation
- Excellent condition throughout
- Generous living space extending to 640 sq. ft.
- Newly fitted kitchen with dining room
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and storage
- Modern bathroom
- South facing private walled rear garden
- Located moments from St John's Hill
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a much sought after garden flat located moments from St Johns Hill. The property has generous living space extending to 640 sq.ft and a private South facing walled rear garden leading off the newly fitted kitchen dining room.
The accommodation offers, separate front reception room and large newly fitted kitchen dining room leading to the garden. The double bedroom has built in wardrobes and storage. The property also benefits from a cellar and a South facing private walled rear garden.
The property is situated on St Johns Hill Grove, just a moment's stroll St Johns Hill. Northcote Road, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction are located within easy walking distance where there are an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43793064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.