4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Common, Swardeston, Norwich, Norfolk
Sold by Us £450,000
- Offers In Excess Of £450,000
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath & shower
- Substantial 4 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage with gravel driveway
- 19' kitchen/diner & 24' lounge
- Pretty cottage style gardens on 3 sides
- 2 further reception rooms on the ground floor
- Enviable position in Swardeston common, near the village hall & cricket ground
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 overlooking the common
- Potential for further expansion
A Modern Detached House comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 reception room. The property is presented in good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating, Wooden Double Glazed Windows.
PRICED TO SELL is this beautifully presented 4 bed detached property in an enviable position overlooking Swardeston Common with a quiet and secluded feel. Features a triple aspect lounge, dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room, 2 rooms ideal as a study/office, 4 double bedrooms with en-suite to the master, pretty gardens on 3 sides, garage and off road parking. Call now to view!
24'1"' x 12'11"'.
19'7"' x 11'10"'.
8'0"' x 8'0"'.
9'5"' x 7'11"'.
12'10"' x 11'0"'.
11'9"' x 8'5"'.
12'11"' x 11'3"'.
12'11"' x 12'11"'.
14'0"' x 7'10"'.
7'11"' x 6'1"'.
Own Garden. Gate to rear access, Vegetable Patch. Laid to lawn with borders and a patio area
Double garage plus gravel driveway with off road parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRACUKFY1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.