4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Michaels Drive, Appleby Magna, Swadlincote, DE12 7AE
- Four bedroom detached house in quiet Cul de Sac
- Ideal family property close to highly rated schools
- Paved area with parking for 3 vehicles
- Utility room housing washing machine, tumble dryer etc
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar leading to family dining area
- Large lounge with patio doors leading into attractive Conservatory
- Centrally heated by large Worcester Bosch Combination Boiler
- Good sized and practical double glazed entrance porch
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room both with wc, and wash hand basin
- Spacious boarded loft with loft ladder
This 4 bedroom detached house is situated in a quiet cul de sac corner plot in the tranquil rural village of Appleby Magna.
The present occupant has lived there for over 40 years and extended on several occasions. The Master Bedroom is a dormer extension with fitted wardrobes and enlarged window with unobstructed views over the village. There are three other bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes. The house loft, accessed via a loft ladder, is a substantial spacious boarded area which is ideal for plenteous storage. Downstairs, the useful Utility extension with ample cupboards, houses a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer along with second sink leaving the kitchen free for food preparation etc. An additional ground floor family room could be used for a dependent relative or children’s play area.
There is a fully tiled upstairs bathroom with bath, shower over and wc, plus a partly tiled shower room and wc downstairs. A relaxing Conservatory occupies a position to the rear, with views on to the patio, pathway and enclosed side lawn. The front garden is adjacent to a block paved driveway with ample parking for three cars. There is double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Appleby Magna boasts the Ofsted outstandingly rated Sir John Moore School in walking distance, and other highly rated schools just a short drive away. There are also three public houses with restaurant facilities plus a combined Post Office and convenience store. It's just a few minutes drive to M42 junction 11, which has superb motorway links to the M1, M6, M40 and M5 so urban areas can be easily reached.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43803231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.