3 bedroom detached house for salePine Road, Bournemouth
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Modern Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Area
- Off Street Parking
- Unique Tiered Garden
This three bedroom bay fronted detached character house has been tastefully renovated throughout, giving it a modern, open plan feel. Situated between Winton and Charminster, two popular areas which both provide access to local shops, cafes and bars. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This bay fronted detached character house has been tastefully renovated throughout, giving it a modern, open plan feel. Situated between Winton and Charminster, two popular areas which both provide access to local shops, cafes and bars this property also benefits from three bedrooms, a spacious open plan lounge dining area, contemporary kitchen & bathroom and must be viewed to be appreciated.
Accessed from the front via wood panel door with glazed insert, coving to smooth plaster ceiling with inset spotlights, 'Amtico' wood style flooring, stairs rising to first floor with white balustrade and understairs storage, door to downstairs bathroom and kitchen
Downstairs Shower Room
Modern three piece suite to comprise: Walk in shower with glass screen, chrome style wall mounted shower head and control panel, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome style mixer tap, duo flush W.C, wall mounted chrome style heated towel rail, frosted double glazed window to front, High gloss porcelain tiles three quarter tiled walls
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Spacious living area with a modern neutral decor, contemporary wall mounted electric fireplace, double glazed bay window to front aspect, coving to smooth plaster ceiling and recently fitted cream carpet. Opens out into:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
A square archway from the lounge allows access, giving that contemporary 'Open plan' feel that also flows through to the kitchen. A perfect space for entertaining guests or cosy nights in with friends and family. Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving to smooth plaster ceiling and recently fitted cream carpet.
In our opinion a modern and stylish fitted kitchen which comprises: A range of white high gloss wall and base mounted units, roll edge worksurface with inset stainless steel round sink and swan neck mixer tap over, brushed stainless steel four ring gas hob with cooker hood above, 2 x double convector oven, tiled splashback, space for fridge / freezer and dishwasher, TV point, 'Amtico' wood style flooring, rear aspect bay window providing a seating area, patio door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
With a modern neutral decor, UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, Coving to smooth plaster ceiling, downlighters, cream carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, coving to smooth plaster ceiling, radiator, cream carpet
Bathroom 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Matching white three piece suite to comprise: A contemporary freestanding style bath with chrome taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome style twin taps, duo flush W.C. high gloss porcelain tiled walls, ceramic tiled floors
Tiered and landscaped garden across three levels. To the rear of the garden there is a large decked area, designed for 'Al Fresco' dining in addition there is an area perfect for sunbathing, there is a middle area which is laid to shingle and the top tier is laid to slab
Ground Level Basement 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Accessed via terrace from the back garden is this additional living space which has huge potential. Could be used as a private cinema room for entertaining family and friends, a playroom for the kids, a games room for the 'young at heart', your own personal gym, really the possibilities are endless. There is a door to the rear aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, concrete floor, double power point, potential to install radiator, plastered walls and plastered lower ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43803252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.