3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaffin Drive, Bathpool, Taunton
Shared ownership £97,500
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Perfect opportunity for first time buyers
- Spacious accommodation
- Good size, enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking
Great opportunity to purchase this shared ownership property at a 50% share. Offering SPACIOUS accommodation, a good size rear garden and allocated PARKING. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate what is on offer!
Located in the desirable village of Monkton Heathfield with convenient access to exceptional local schools, the motorway and the county town itself, this modern three bedroom terrace home in brief comprises: entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed garden and allocated parking.
Features uPVC obscure double glazed door, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point, under stair cupboard and space for coats.
Features low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash back.
Living Room 16' 11" x 9' 5" ( 5.16m x 2.87m )
Features rear facing double glazed window and double glazed patio doors, telephone and TV aerial point, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.98m x 2.95m )
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator, access to the combi boiler and a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel drainer sink and appliances to include electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Features airing cupboard and access to the loft which is partially boarded and has lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Features rear facing double glazed window, radiator and Sky connection point.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 8' 5" min ( 4.29m max x 2.57m min )
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator and telephone and TV aerial points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.90m )
Features front facing double glazed window and radiator.
features rear facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled walls and a suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap, shower screen and shower over.
The garden can be accessed from the patio doors in the living room, There is side access leading to the front of the property and a path leads down the garden to the rear gate which gives access to the two allocated parking spaces. The garden is enclosed and benefits from a good degree of privacy. There is a decking area with the remainder laid mostly to lawn and a hard standing for a garden shed.
How Does It Work?
You buy a share of your home (usually between 40% and 75% of the home's value) and pay rent on the remaining share. You can buy bigger shares at a later stage when you can afford to. You'll need to take out a mortgage to pay for your share of the home's purchase price, or fund this through your savings. Shared ownership properties are leasehold however they do change to become freehold if you get to 100% ownership. Approval needed by Yarlington homes and Help to Buy South West.
Price displayed for a 50% share, with rent and other rates payable thereafter. All interested parties will be required to register with Yarlington Homes, and also with Help To Buy South West. Application forms can be found in our Fox & Sons office.
Monthly charges: (based on a 50% share)
Service Charge: £28.64 (service charge include buildings insurance)
All costs could be subject to change.
From Taunton at the Creech Castle traffic lights proceed northbound on the A38 continuing through the village of Bathpool taking the second exit at the roundabout, following the signs for Heathfield Gardens. Proceed on this road for a short distance turning left signposted to Heathfield Gardens. Proceed past the Persimmon sales office on the left. Continue to the end of the road bearing right around the green and turning left onto Saffin Drive where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43804200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.