2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale17 Pratt Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1RZ
- Detached bungalow with large garden
- Sitting room and separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and shower room
- Great potential for upgrading and/or extension
- Double glazing and modern gas central heating
- Convenient to Town Centre and amenities
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611
This charming detached bungalow will appeal to purchasers of all age groups seeking a comfortable home with accommodation all on one level. It was originally built in the 1950’s as the home of a market gardener and still retains a generous area of garden. The property is of brick construction topped by a delightful Rosemary clay tiled roof and offers tremendous scope for further modernisation and extension. Well-designed accommodation (73 sqm) currently comprises a welcoming L-shaped hall, dual-aspect living room with gas fire and a separate kitchen with a rear porch. Both bedrooms are good double bedrooms whilst the bathroom was very recently transformed into a shower room with contemporary white sanitary ware. Windows have been replaced by double glazed units and modern gas central heating is installed. The fully enclosed garden provides a gated driveway. The property lies in Council Tax band D. Telephone Agents to view 0131 229 3399 (or 07595 820611 outwith office hours).
Pratt Street is situated only a short walk away from the most delightful Beveridge Park, rail station (with services to Edinburgh) and Balwearie High School. It is also readily accessible to the lengthy Esplanade and unspoiled countryside. Kirkcaldy (Fife’s second –largest locality) is positioned on the northern shore of the Firth of Forth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43804455.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 67964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.