4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Billingborough, NG34
- Private Walled Plot in Heart of Village
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Living Dining Kitchen
- Double Garage & Extensive Driveway
- Delightful lawned Gardens
- Modern Living with Character Features
- No Onward Chain; EPC Rating
PARTICULARLY PRIVATE AND DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF THIS WELL SERVED VILLAGE. Electric gates give access to a walled plot within the conservation area with the pretty church framed as a backdrop. This individually designed and built Cottage style property affords the benefit of modern living including underfloor heating together with an element of character. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloak Room, Reception Hall, Lounge with wood burner, Dining Room, Family Room, large Living Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, spacious First Floor Landing, Four Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom. Features include oil fired central heating, wooden sealed unit, double glazing. Outside there is an extensive gravelled driveway leading to a detached double Garage with electric up and over doors. Delightful West facing gardens to the rear including Patio with pergola. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43804800.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.