3 bedroom town house for salePatio Close, Clarence Avenue, London, SW4
Under Offer £850,000
- Substantial three double bedroomed town house
- Lovely family kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious garden
- Sunny balcony looking over communal green space
- Sizeable garage and off-street parking
- Solar panels for hot water - low energy costs!
- Secluded location with no road thoroughfare offering a virtually private mews
- Large family lounge
- Friendly local community
- close to Abbeville Village and Clapham High Street
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom town house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
This substantial three bedroomed town house offers a 21st century statement of contemporary style and architecture with private garden and garaged off-street parking. Arranged over three floors, the property comprises sunny double reception room with balcony, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, master bedroom with study area and en suite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms, smart bathroom, guest cloakroom, garage, off-street parking and garden. Patio Close is secluded with no road thoroughfare offering a virtually private mews for residents. The property is located within Clapham Park close to Abbeville Village and the many amenities of Clapham High Street. It's only a fifteen minute walk from Clapham Common and Clapham South (Northern Line) and twenty minutes from Clapham High St (Overground).
Please see the indicative photographs that accompany this listing and the floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43805190.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nev-xa54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.