2 bedroom retirement property for saleAlum Rock Road, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £50,000
- Over 55's
- Secure vehicle entry system
- Two bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- No upward chain
*TWO BED MAISONETTE FOR THE OVER 55'S* This will make the ideal retirement property with two bedrooms, secure vehicle entry and having a warden. Call 0121 749 7888 to arrange a viewing.
This is a two bedroom maisonette designed for the over 55's. With secure vehicle entry system, communal gardens and no upward chain this will make the ideal purchase. The property comprises of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. There is also a visiting warden to keep your mind at rest.
Dropped kerb leading to a shared driveway providing off road parking.
Door to front elevation, access to a stair lift and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.55m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted storage heater and an electric fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 12' 10" ( 1.93m x 3.91m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric hob, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" to wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.89m to wardrobes x 2.79m )
Window to rear elevation and a wall mounted storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 6' 4" ( 2.87m x 1.93m )
Window to rear elevation and a wall mounted convection heater.
Window to rear elevation, bath, fully tiled, W.C and a wash hand basin.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43805544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.