3 bedroom flat for saleBlackness Avenue, Dundee, DD2
Sold STC £150,000
- Home Report Value £165000
- Bright And Spacious Top Floor Flat
- Close To Universities
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Bay Window Lounge
- Well Appointed Kitchen Diner
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Well Maintained Close And Gardens
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
* Home Report Value £165,000
* Spacious and attractive top floor flat forming part of well maintained tenement, boasting impressive views towards the River Tay.
* Situated in a prime west end location, ideally placed for access to the Universities and a wide range of retail, social and recreational amenities.
* Ideally suited to those seeking a spacious west end apartment or alternative to student accommodation.
* Bright and spacious bay window lounge
* 3 Double bedrooms
* Well appointed kitchen diner
* Contemporary bathroom
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Communal gardens to the rear
** Home Report Value £165,000**
This is a well proportioned top floor flat boasting impressive views of the River Tay. The property forms part of a well maintained tenement of similar properties with accommodation comprising:- spacious bay window lounge, well appointed kitchen/diner featuring integrated hob and oven, 3 good sized double bedrooms and refurbished bathroom featuring contemporary 3 piece suite with instant shower over bath. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens to the rear. The white goods and other furnishings are available by separate negotiation. EPC=C
The property is situated in the most popular west end of the city and is ideally placed for access to the Universities, Art College, Ninewells Hospital and a host of retail, social and recreational amenities.
Attractive and spacious top floor flat in prime west end location boasting fine river views with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 5" x 19' 4" (3.78m x 5.88m )
Kitchen Diner 11' 3" x 10' 5" (3.43m x 3.17m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 8" (2.02m x 2.04m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.55m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 8" (3.16m x 3.26m )
Bedroom 9' 0" x 10' 9" (2.75m x 3.28m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43805697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528552594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.