3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Road, Hulland Ward, ASHBOURNE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£335,000***
- Detached Three Bedroomed Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Area, Fitted Kitchen
- Plenty of Parking and Detached Garage/Workshop
- Master Bedroom, Walk In Wardrobe, En-Suite Shower Room
***GUIDE PRICE £325,000- £335,000***
This generous detached bungalow has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment by the current owners and offers bright and modern decor and is ready to move straight in to. Detached garage/workshop
Being located in the sought after village of Hulland Ward this generous detached bungalow has undergone a full programme of refurbishment and is presented to an extremely high standard. In brief the living accommodation comprises; Lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, two further double bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside the property has plenty of off road parking and leads to the single detached garage with up and over door and W/C. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has paved patio seating area ideal for outside entertaining and is enclosed by timber fence. Hulland Ward is well placed for easy access to the market towns of Ashbourne and Wirksworth and Derby City Centre is easy to reach. Carsington Reservoir is close by offering scenic circular walks and sailing club, an ideal out for all of the family. The property is within easy reach of all of the amenities on offer including tea rooms, Doctors surgery, village pub, church and Primary School and there is abundance of country walks right on the door step.
Lounge 21' 2" x 15' 1" ( 6.45m x 4.60m )
UPVC entrance door to the front, UPVC window to front, feature inglenook fireplace with gas stove, inset LED spot lights to ceiling, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
UPVC window to side and rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 10" ( 5.41m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of grey high gloss, soft closing wall and base units, granite working surface, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and tumble dryer, integrated stainless steel gas hob and double oven, extractor hood over, LED spot lights to ceiling, UPVC window to rear and UPVC door leading to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
UPVC window to front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Walk In Wardrobe 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Fitted with shelving and tiled floor.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low level W/C, vanity sink unit, complimentary tiling to walls, LED spot lights to ceiling, wall mounted heated towel rail, radiator and obscure UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
UPVC to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
UPVC window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, low level W/C, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, tiling to walls, tiled floor extractor fan and obscure UPVC window to front.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides ample off road car standing space for multiple vehicles and is enclosed by a decorative brick wall which leads to the detached garage. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn has paved patio seating area and is enclosed by timber fencing and enjoys a degree of privacy.
Garage/workshop 14' x 23' 6" ( 4.27m x 7.16m )
Brick built detached garage with electric roller door, power and light, useful storage in the eaves and low level W/C.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43805856.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.