3 bedroom bungalow for saleChartwell Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Impressive Refurbished & Redesigned Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings
- Set Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac of Individual Designed Detached Homes
- Impressive Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Generous Dining Room & Separate Sitting Room Extension
- Refitted Kitchen with an Excellent Range of Modern Units & Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with a Range of Fitted Bedroom Furniture & an En-Suite Wet Room
- Two Further Spacious Bedrooms & a Delightful Refitted Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Generous Impressed Concrete Driveway & Paths & Single Garage
A Very Impressive Refurbished and Redesigned Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings.
With double glazed entrance door, vertical designer radiator, coving, downlights and walk in storage cupboard with access via a ladder to the boarded loft with roof window.
5.08m x 3.6m
Living flame effect gas fire set in a feature surround with inset and hearth. Radiator, double glazed window, coving and double glazed French doors to the front.
3.6m x 3.23m
Vertical radiator, coving, opening to kitchen and double doors to
3.84m x 2.64m
Double radiator, two double glazed windows, downlights and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
3.66m x 3.2m
Refitted wall and floor units with complimentary worktops and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, coving, downlights, vertical radiator and double glazed window.
3.4m x 2.62m
Stainless steel sink unit with additional wall units. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window, downlights and double glazed door to the rear garden.
5.82m x 3.4m
Offering a range of fitted wardrobes with bridging units, dressing table and bedside units. Vertical radiator and double glazed French doors to the front.
En-suite Wet Room
3.4m x 1.52m
Refitted with shower area, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and semi recessed low level WC. Chrome effect heated towel rail, downlights and double glazed window.
3.66m x 3.53m
Radiator, double glazed window and coving.
4.22m x 2.64m
Radiator, double glazed window and coving.
2.64m x 2.4m
Double shower with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and semi recessed low level WC. Chrome effect heated towel rail, downlights and double glazed window.
Gardens and Garage
Extensive impressed concrete driveway and car hardstanding area providing space for a number of vehicles and allowing access to the single garage. To the side and rear there are pleasant enclosed gardens, mainly laid to lawn with a fenced boundary, impressed concrete patio area and paths, water tap and external lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43806414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.