3 bedroom bungalow for saleChartwell Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Impressive Refurbished & Redesigned Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings
- Set Within This Delightful Cul-De-Sac of Individual Designed Detached Homes
- Impressive Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Generous Dining Room & Separate Sitting Room Extension
- Refitted Kitchen with an Excellent Range of Modern Units & Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with a Range of Fitted Bedroom Furniture & an En-Suite Wet Room
- Two Further Spacious Bedrooms & a Delightful Refitted Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Generous Impressed Concrete Driveway & Paths & Single Garage
A Very Impressive Refurbished and Redesigned Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Offering Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Enhanced by Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43806414.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.