3 bedroom cottage for saleNorth Hill, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Rural setting on edge of Bodmin Moor in a sought after village.
- Deceptively larger than average Cornish Cottage.
- Large rear country garden backing onto open farmland
- Utility room with additional WC.
- Grade 2 Listed Cornish Cottage.
- Recently refurbished.
- Lapsed Planning and Listed building consent for rear extension.
- Character features wooden beams, 2 wood burners, slate floors. Central heating.
- 3 Bedrooms and a study.
- 3 Reception rooms.
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, 3 bedroom terraced çornish cottage in a very sought after village. It is in a convenient location, that is within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links and the A30.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. It has been recently been totally refurbished with a new roof, kitchen, and bathroom. Plus new front windows upstairs and a small clokroom added with WC downstairs.
This beautiful grade 11 listed cottage was also granted planning for a spacious extention at the rear but this has now time lapsed. The garden is much larger than average and well maintained and has a new shed and a new, big childs Swiss play cottage in it.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43806891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nev-x2za. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.