3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHobbs Crescent, Saltash
Sold STC £210,000
- Beautifully Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Fantastic Sized Bedrooms
- Excellent Sized living and Dining Room
- Corner Plot in Popular Cul De Sac Location
- Utility Room and Ground Floor WC
- Single Garage and Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
This well presented semi detached home enjoys a generous size level rear garden and is well proportioned internally, enjoying three good size bedrooms, modern kitchen and breakfast room, spacious lounge/diner, entrance porch, family bathroom and additional downstairs utility room and WC.
In a popular residential cul-de-sac, this 1970's semi detached family home offers an excellent large corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear with parking for multiple vehicles and a single garage. This wonderful home benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises and entrance porch leading to a utility room and WC,plus a kitchen/breakfast room, living room with French doors to the garden and a dining room, On the first floor a bathroom and three excellent sized bedrooms. The gardens are a wonderful size and offer patios areas, lawns and areas for storage. There are many nearby amenities such as bus routes, shops, schools and popular walks.
The property is approached from the pavement where a driveway providing off road parking leads to the single garage. From the driveway a pathway leads across and the front and down the side of the property giving access to the entrance porch and beyond into the rear garden. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and provides potential for further off road parking if required. A upvc double glazed door opens into:
Enter through a UPVC double glazed door to the front of the property. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side of the property and a two single glazed doors one leading into the entrance hall and the other into the utility room.
The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor landing, radiator and doors leading to the kitchen/breakfast room and dining room through to the living room.
The cloakroom consists of an obscure double glazed rear facing window, wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Utility 9' 7" Max to rear x 7' 10" ( 2.92m Max to rear x 2.39m )
The utility room consists of a sink, space and pluming for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator, back door and UPVC double glazed window to the side of the property.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.15m )
This lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property and double glazed French patio doors. Feature electric fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 17' x 10' ( 5.18m x 3.05m )
The dining room consists of radiator and ample room for dining furniture.
Study 11' 6" Max x 5' 7" Max ( 3.51m Max x 1.70m Max )
This study has ample room for furniture.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 10" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 4.83m Max x 2.62m Max )
This fitted kitchen/ breakfast room has a range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for dish washer and space for fridge freezer. 1 ½ bowl sink, double electric cooker and gas hob. Radiator, boiler, two UPVC double glazed windows one to the front and one to the side and a UPVC double glazed door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing consists of loft hatch with pull down ladder and boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 8' 8" ( 5.16m x 2.64m )
This large master bedroom has two UPVC double glazed windows to the front of the property. There is a fitted wardrobe with storage shelves and radiator.
Second Bedroom 9' 11" x 7' ( 3.02m x 2.13m )
This second bedroom consists of a UPVC double glazed window to rear of the property and a radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
This third bedroom consists of a UPVC double glazed window to rear of the property and a radiator.
This family bathroom consists of an UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side. There is a bath with mixer tap and mains shower over. Vanity hand wash basin, concealed cistern WC, chrome heated towel rail and tilled floor.
The front garden has parking for two cars. There is also off road parking to the side for two cars and path to the front door.
The private rear garden is partly laid to lawn, with a shed, decking in front of the patio area and a gate to the side.
Garage 16' x 8' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.46m )
The integral garage has power, light and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43807839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.