2 bedroom flat for saleWandsworth Road, London
- Newly Refurbished
- Private Balcony
- No Onward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Underground
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom, split level Victorian conversion apartment with a balcony that boasts views all across the Southside skyline.
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom, split level Victorian conversion apartment with a balcony that boasts views all across the Southside skyline. The entire building has recently been renovated to a very high standard and is prominently located on the Wandsworth road offering easy access to all the local amenities, including being only 0.5 miles from both the Wandsworth Road overground station and Stockwell tube station. In essence, the property offers a fusion of period features mixed with a modern twist of interior design; if you would like a home that offers you the gorgeous character of the Victorian era alongside a brand new internal refurbishment then this could be the one for you!We would advise registering interest sooner rather than later as properties of this calibre rarely stay on the market for very long. This property is above commercial premises.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 14' 10" ( 5.28m x 4.52m )
Reception Room 18' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.69m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 12' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43809606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM104978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.