2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThedwastre Close, Elmswell, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £175,000
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Off Road Parking
- Large Corner Plot
- Well Sought After Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
William H Brown are delighted to offer this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the wonderful village of Elmswell. Consisting of off road parking and a large corner plot garden, the property itself has complete renovation potential, therefore viewings are highly recommended.
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £180,000 for Thedwastre Close, Elmswell. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 12 The Traverse, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1BJ. 01284 762131 before exchange of contracts.
William H Brown Are Now In Rec
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed door to front. Radiator, power points, loft access and carpeted flooring. Doors to Bedroom One, Living Room, Wet Room and Bedroom Two.
Bedroom One 10' 9" Plus Recess x 11' 2" ( 3.28m Plus Recess x 3.40m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Radiator, power points, exposed floor board and door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.79m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator, power points and carpeted flooring.
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Fully tiled wet room with WC, pedestal basin, shower, towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Living Room 9' 4" Plus Storage x 13' 3" ( 2.84m Plus Storage x 4.04m )
Plastered and coved ceiling with an overhead fan light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Radiator, power points, TV point, storage cupboard, carpeted flooring and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.41m Max )
Textured and coved ceiling with row lighting. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to sun room. Fitted wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer. Cooker, work surfaces, radiator, power points, boiler, part tiled decor and carpeted flooring.
Textured and coved ceiling with carpeted flooring. French doors to rear garden and double glazed and single glazed windows to rear garden. Power points, wall lighting, power points and base units with work surfaces.
Fenced front lawn garden with gated access to foot path and ramp to front door. Double gates leading to off road parking.
Large corner plot leading round to the rear of the property, which is mainly laid to lawn. Fenced to sides and rear with concreate area, three sheds and outside tap.
Head East bound on the A14 exiting at junction 47. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Church Road. Follow Church Road around to the right before turning left onto Cooks Road. Take the first right hand turning onto Thedwastre Close then the first right again where the property can be found with our for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43809618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.