2 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Brightlingsea, Colchester
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Character Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented
This stylish and beautifully refurbished detached 1930s home is situated in the popular water front town of Brightlingsea, offering lots of character features throughout, as well as kitchen/breakfast room, two reception rooms, two bedrooms, loft room, en suite shower room, bathroom & rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Ceramic tiled floor, spotlights, feature radiator, upvc window to side with shutters, stairs rising to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.48m )
Stripped wood flooring, bay window to front with shutters, feature radiator, log burner with granite hearth.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Stripped wood flooring, feature radiator, spotlights, large storage cupboard, open plan to:
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.78m max x 3.43m max )
L-shaped room with French doors to rear, window to rear, window to side, two velux windows to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, solid wood work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, spaces for fridge/freezer and cooker, extractor fan, door to:
Window to rear, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, spotlights, door to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, spotlights, extractor fan.
First Floor Accommodation
Ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Windows to front and side with shutters and partial sea view, stripped wood flooring, feature radiator, cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Window to side with shutter, shower cubicle, corner wash hand basin, extractor fan, stripped wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Window to rear, radiator, stripped wood flooring (currently used as a Dressing Room).
Obscure window to rear with shutters, claw foot free standing bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., towel rail, spotlights.
Drop down ladder from landing, velux window with sea views and ample eaves storage space.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decking area, patio area and garden shed, all enclosed by panel fencing. There is gated side access.
Proceed away from Colchester towards Clacton along St Andrew's Avenue/A133, turn right at Colchester Road/B1027, turn left at Brightlingsea Road, continue to follow the B1027, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Brightlingsea Road, bear left onto Church Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43809696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.