Semi-detached house for saleGlasfryn, Conwy
An opportunity to acquire 2 semi-detached properties for residential or commercial use which have been tastefully modernised and refurbished. Ty'r Ysgol (The Schoolhouse) is a three bedroom property and the adjoining Hen Ysgol Glasfryn (The Old School) is also a refurbished three bedroom property offering a business opportunity as a holiday let in this area popular with tourists. Ty'r Ysgol EPC Rating D & Hen Ysgol EPC Rating D
The properties sit within the spacious grounds of the former school yard with the former canteen and stone built toilet block.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
General Remarks -
Situation & Directions - The properties are situated off the A5 at Glasfryn, some 2 miles from Cerrigydrudion and 10 miles from Betws y Coed.
Travelling from Cerrrigydrudion towards Betws y Coed, on entry into Glasfryn the property is situated on the right hand side.
Description - A character property consisting the Old School House and the Old School, both of which have been upgraded to a high standard. The property is of stone elevations under a pitched roof clad with slate and occupies the spacious grounds of the former school. The Old School is restricted for holiday use or shorthold tenancy let only and cannot be occupied full time.
TY'R YSGOL (THE SCHOOLHOUSE)
The accommodation briefly comprises :-
Reception Hall - With tiled floor.
Lounge - 4.19m x 3.71m - Having carpeted floor, central heating radiator and window to front aspect.
Kitchen - 7.11m x 3.61m - With tiled floor, central heating radiator, an open stone fireplace with slate hearth, range of timber wall and base units with granite worktops, Belling electric range cooker, pantry and door to rear grounds.
Downstairs Wc - Having a low level wc, corner shower, sink unit and Worcester boiler.
First Floor - Carpeted landing area.
Bedroom 1 - 3.58m x 3.30m - With window to rear gardens, carpeted floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 4.19m x 2.82m - With carpeted floor, open fireplace and window to front
Bedroom 3 - 3.66m x 3.61m - Having central heating radiator, carpeted floor and window to front.
Bathroom - 2.72m x 1.63m - With a white 3 piece suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath and Mira shower.
HEN YSGOL (THE OLD SCHOOL)
Accommodation briefly comprises:-
Front Entrance - Having a tiled floorway, central heating radiator and storage cupboards.
Lounge - 6.43m x 5.31m - With herringbone parquet flooring, stone fireplace with slate hearth and central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 6.32m x 5.31m - Having a range of wall and base units, parquet flooring, pantry and Leisure Rangemaster 110.
Rear Porch - 3.73m x 1.35m - With tiled floor and door to rear.
Wc - Having low level wc and pedestal hand was basin.
First Floor - With spacious landing area.
Bedroom 1 - 5.33m x 3.00m - With carpeted floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.81m x 2.24m - Having window to front aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 3.12m x 3.38m - 'L' Shaped 6' 11" x 5' 07"
En Suite - With tiled floor, corner shower unit, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bathroom - Having free standing bath with shower, low level wc, hand wash basin, towel rail and tiled floor.
Outside - There is a large area to the rear of the property consisting tarmacadam parking area, gravelled garden area, old canteen and stone built former toilet block.
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing is strictly by prior appointment through Agents Denbigh Office (Tel :- 01745 812049)
Tenure & Possession - We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion.
NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Services - The properties have the benefit of oil fired central heating, mains water, mains electricity and mains drainage.
NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Important - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the proprety are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Buying Procedure - Upon viewing this property, should you wish to proceed with a proposed purchase, please adhere to the following:-
1. Submit your offer as soon as possible to CLOUGH & CO in order that they can obtain their client's instructions.
2. Should your offer be accepted by our client (subject to contract), then details of your proposed purchase can then be confirmed to the relevant Solicitors.
Selling Procedure - Should you require a no obligation market appraisal of your own property then please contact our Denbigh Office (Tel: 01745 81 2049) to make an appointment for our Manager to discuss your requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43809951.html
- Betws-y-Coed (8.6 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Betws-y-Coed (8.6 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.