2 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion House, 14-18 Lime Street, Bedford, MK40
- PLEASE NOTE: PHOTOS ARE FROM FLAT 2 (SHOW APARTMENT)
- THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BALCONY
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN/DINER
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIFT ACCESS
- ONE PRIVATE PARKING SPACE
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
- READY FOR OCCUPATION
Flat 18 is a two bedroom apartment with balcony on the third floor, with lift access. **Ready For Occupation.**
Located close to the centre and within walking distance of the bus and railway stations. The properties are ideally suited for first time buyers, downsizers and long term investment.
Lease Term: 125 years, Ground Rent: £350 for 2 bed (per annum).
'Help To Buy' will be available.
For more details or to register your interest, telephone Mark at Compass New Homes on 01234 343450 or email email@example.com.
Compass New Homes for themselves and for the vendors of the property, whose agents they are give notice that: (a) these particulars are produced in good faith, but are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract; (b) no person in the employment of Compass New Homes has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property. AUGUST 2016 these details are presented Subject to Contract and Without Prejudice. The vendors reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43810173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 186608S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass , Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.